We’re excited to offer this proprietary denim that is custom-made for us in Japan. This denim is modeled after our 16.75oz indigo slub denim, but now in a slightly heavier stealth version. Both warp and weft yarns are dyed black, but they will fade over time with consistent wear.
– Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
– Branded matte black button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened black pocket bags
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded black leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1″ total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. This denim has a sulfur scent to them at first, this is normal. Sulfur is used during the dying process on black denim, the scent will dissipate after a few weeks of wear.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.