– Limited quantities, online-exclusive!
– 10 oz Japanese brushed-back indigo-dyed plaid from Nihon Menpu mills
– Collar stand extension
– Double needle placket
– Navy pearl catseye buttons
– Triple needle chain stitch seams w/ run-off detail
– 2 large chest pockets
– Made in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR SHIRTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
This fabric is ring-spun pure indigo-dyed, so there will be some initial “crocking” or indigo bleeding onto light colored surfaces & garments.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash in cold water with minimal detergent by hand or gentle cycle only. Hang dry only.