– Light-weight Japanese selvedge indigo-dyed sashiko fabric
– Side gusset cut on selvedge
– 2 large gusseted chest pockets
– Triple needle chain stitch seams w/ run-off detail
– Horn buttons
– Made in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR SHIRTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
You can expect up to 0.5″ total shrinkage in length and width after wash.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash in cold water with minimal detergent by hand or gentle cycle only. Hang dry only.