The yarn used to weave this amazing fabric is full of visual and tactile texture. A closer look shows off the nep and slub in the yarn. Though the yarn has great texture it is still extremely soft and comfortable on the skin.
– Double needle placket
– Cream urea cats-eye buttons made in Japan
– Double needle chain stitch seams w/ run-off detail
– Left chest pocket w/ flap
– Interior pocket on right chest
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR SHIRTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the shirt while laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wash in cold water with minimal detergent by hand or gentle cycle only. Hang dry only.