We teamed up with longtime friend and artisan Robert Siegel to introduce our first porcelain project as part of our Keep The Trade Alive: Artist Series. These handmade slip cast tumblers are glazed in a beautiful gunmetal black. Cast from original handmade molds, the tumblers are produced in very limited quantity using all locally sourced materials and individually hand-crafted in Robert’s downtown Los Angeles studio.
- 3″ in diameter, 3″ tall
- Each is hand-dipped in matte black non-toxic glaze
- Hand-stamped on the bottom with RGT x RSHandmade brand logos
- Each tumbler is completely unique, no two are alike
- Comes individually boxed
- Dishwasher and microwave safe but hand-wash is always recommended
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles
NOTE // Due to the handmade nature of these cups, they will not be perfectly round. Shape and color may vary.
Also available online at RSHandmade
[CAUTION] Please be careful if using hot liquids, allow porcelain to cool before holding.