The Desert Wash is a great example of what you could expect our 14.5oz selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu to look like after spending a few years wondering around the badlands in South Dakota. The subtle details in abrasion and hand sanding and the weight of this denim give this wash an authentic and natural look. Perfect for all seasons.
- Individually hand-distressed
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Lined back pockets
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.
NOTE // The denim is hand-distressed, so each pair is unique and may vary slightly from the pair shown in the product images. Hemming is not offered on this product. We only offer free chain-stitch hemming on raw denim and trousers.