- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Unbranded black open-faced rivets
- Hand silk-screened 8oz natural herringbone pocket bags
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Reinforced back pockets
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
NOTE // We recommend you size up 2 sizes because the Front Rise & Back Rise are running shorter compared to our 14.5oz Stanton. Stretching is minimal on this denim, it may stretch 0.5″ in the waist after you begin wearing them. After 2 hours of soaking in water, the jeans shrank 1 full size in the waist & leg, and 2.5″ in length.
Measurements in table are taken BEFORE soak.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
UNSANFORIZED VS. SANFORIZED DENIM:
In its truest form denim is unsanforized, unsinged and just plain un-adulterated. This means that the denim has not gone through the process of being shrunk and has not had the natural “hairs” from the long fiber ring-spun cotton yarn “singed” off. In other words, the denim is in it’s loomstate. There are many varying views on which type of denim is better, I’m of the opinion that if you’re sourcing the highest quality denim whether it is sanforized or unsanforized, you’re going to have a great product. We’re drawn towards unsanforized denim for its purity, amazing texture and it’s historic significance (denim wasn’t sanforized until the mid-1930s).
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.