The vertical slub pure indigo dye and loose weave construction in the 16.75oz selvedge denim are what makes it so unique. The loose weave construction gives this heavy weight denim a much less starchy and rigid feel, which lends to a less painful break-in process.
– Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded natural leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
This denim does not stretch as much as our other raw denim. Expect about 0.5″ total stretch in the waist once you begin breaking them in.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.