– Original 6-pocket jean in 11.5oz Japanese yarn-dyed canvas
– Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
– Signature “lasso” stitch on coin pocket
– Lined back pockets with hand-rolled hem
– Branded button on waistband
– Antique copper rivets
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Tonal stitching
– Made in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
SIZING NOTE //
These run 1 size small vs. our Stanton jeans. We recommend sizing up 1 size. These will stretch up to 1″ total in the waist once you begin breaking them in.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
This is a raw fabric so you will want to care for it like raw denim. Wash in cold water with minimal detergent by hand (NO spin cycle!) Hang dry only. The canvas is not a colorfast fabric, you can expect that the color of the fabric will change after wash.