This denim is a 2×1 weave construction instead of the traditional 3×1 weave construction that you’ll find with most denim. There’s 2 great characteristics that you’ll find with this 2×1 denim. The first is the light weight which is perfect for warmer weather. A 2×1 weave uses 1 less yarn in the warp yarn, which lends to the lighter weight feel and shorter break-in. The second is the unique look of a less defined directional twill pattern due to the 2×1 construction. Additionally, this denim has a great vertical slub texture which will only become more apparent with wear.
NOTE // This denim has a sulfur scent to them at first, this is normal. Sulfur is used during the dying process on black denim, the scent will dissipate after a few weeks of wear.
– Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
– Branded matte black button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.