The Strider is based on a traditional tapered leg work jean. We’ve made some modifications to make this fit more modern and streamlined. You’ll notice major deviations from our core Stanton and SK in styling as well. With the Strider we wanted a cleaner styling profile with an opportunity to include some of our favorite manufacturing details that aren’t present our other styles. Most notably are the hidden rivets, raised hem on the back pockets, and peekaboo selvedge on the coin pocket. We’re also very excited to release original artwork by our friend William Godwin
that is hand silk-screened on the interior pocket bags.
– Signature “lasso” stich on coin pocket
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Peekaboo selvedge on coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Branded buttons on fly
– Bar tacks on front pockets and coin pocket
– Hidden rivets on back pockets
– Raised hem on back pockets
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.
FIT NOTE // We recommend sizing up 1 size from our 14.5oz Stanton or SK.