The yarn used to weave this amazing fabric is full of visual and tactile texture. A closer look shows off the nep and slub in the yarn. Though the yarn has great texture it is still extremely soft and comfortable on the skin.
- Double needle placket
- Black urea cats-eye buttons made in Japan
- Double needle chain stitch seams w/ run-off detail
- Chest pockets w/ signature hidden pocket
- Natural herringbone locker-loop
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR SHIRTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the shirt while laying flat.
FIT NOTE // This piece is designed to be worn as a shirt, not as an over-shirt, and will fit closer to our Jumper Shirt than our Work Shirts.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wash in cold water with minimal detergent by hand or gentle cycle only. Hang dry only.