The yarn used to weave this amazing fabric is full of visual and tactile texture. A closer look shows off the nep and slub in the yarn. Though the yarn has great texture it is still extremely soft and comfortable on the skin.
– Double needle placket
– Black urea cats-eye buttons made in Japan
– Double needle chain stitch seams w/ run-off detail
– Chest pockets w/ signature hidden pocket
– Natural herringbone locker-loop
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR SHIRTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
SIZING NOTE //
This piece is designed to be worn as a shirt, not as an over-shirt, and will fit closer to our Jumper Shirt than our Work Shirts. You can expect up to 0.5″ total shrinkage in width and length after wash.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash in cold water with minimal detergent by hand or gentle cycle only. Hang dry only.