Safari Weekender Pants // Faded Black Denim
Restock available early Dec
We're excited to continue our long-standing tradition of working with our friends at Need Supply to introduce unique and exclusive limited edition styles. The Safari Weekender Pants are a slight variation of our Weekender Pant, with the addition of the front patch gusseted pockets which were first introduced on our Safari Trousers.
FIT // Relaxed Tapered Leg
FABRIC // 13.5oz Japanese yarn-dyed faded black warp x grey weft denim
– Inspired by military field pants
– Reinforced seat
– Welt back pockets with flap
– Front patch pockets with gusset
– Fuller fit in seat (longer rise) & roomier upper thigh
– Double-needle feld seam construction on inseam & side seam
– Darts at knees
– Adjustable size tabs at waistband
– Urea buttons made in Japan
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR PANTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
SIZING NOTE //
This style is designed to be a relaxed fit. For a more fitted look, you can size down 1 from what you wear on our raw denim. Inseam lengths are shorter than our other bottoms due to the longer rise of this style. Model is 6'0 for reference.
FABRIC NOTE //
You can expect up to 1" total stretch in the waist with wear.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
We recommend hand washing or soaking in cold water, hang dry only.