SK 16.75oz // Double Indigo Slub
We're back with another variation on our tried and true 16.75oz Slub denim. For those who are not familiar with this denim check out #rgtslubfaders on IG and you'll find extensive documentation of the fade potential on this beautiful yarn character. For this specific release, we have swapped your traditional natural un-dyed weft yarn with an indigo-dyed version. The Indigo Warp X Indigo Weft variation will give you inky rich blue blank canvas to make your own. The vertical slub character acts as the perfect tool to give you great depth and variation as your jeans start to evolve.
FIT // Skinny Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // Japanese 16.75oz proprietary Double Indigo Slub Indigo Warp X Indigo Weft
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded natural leather patch
– Sewn in Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
You can expect up to 1" total stretch in the waist once you begin breaking them in. There may be some indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.