Stanton // Indigo Selvedge Canvas
Final Sale - no returns or exchanges
This Indigo Selvedge Canvas was made exclusively for us in Japan to our exact specifications. The warp and weft yarn we selected has a great “slubby” character that when woven, produces a beautiful subtle crosshatching texture. Our custom fabrics will also be identifiable by our unique signature indigo selvedge ID, which will fade along with the garment over time.
FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 11oz custom sanforized indigo selvedge canvas from Japan
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Branded button on waistband
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Natural veg tan leather branded patch
– Lined back pockets
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
You can expect up to 1" total stretch in the waist once you begin breaking them in. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash by hand or soak in cold water. Hang dry only.