Double Knee Stanton // 15oz Indigo
FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 15.25oz sanforized pure indigo Japanese selvedge denim with our signature indigo selvedge ID
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Flat feld inseam
– Double needle knee patch reinforced with copper rivets at corners
– Hand silk-screened Japanese camo sateen pocket bags
– Branded tack buttons on fly and waistband
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
SIZING NOTE //
The rise on the Double Knee Stanton is slightly higher than our regular Stantons. We recommend sizing down 1 compared to what you wear in our other Stantons if you want them to be fitted.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. You can expect a good amount of indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.