SK 16.75oz // Slub
Final Sale - no returns or exchanges
The vertical slub pure indigo dye and loose weave construction in the 16.75oz selvedge denim are what makes it so unique. The loose weave construction gives this heavy weight denim a much less starchy and rigid feel, which lends to a less painful break-in process.
FIT // Skinny Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 16.75 oz sanforized pure indigo Japanese slub selvedge denim woven in the famous Okayama Prefecture. 100% pure indigo dyed.
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded natural leather patch
– Sewn in Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
This denim does not stretch as much as our other raw denim. You can expect about 0.5" total stretch in the waist once you begin breaking them in. There may be some indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.