FIT // Skinny Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 13.5oz sanforized dark indigo Japanese selvedge denim from the famous Okayama Prefecture.
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded matte black button on waistband
– Unbranded black open-faced rivets
– Printed 8oz natural herringbone pocket bags
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE // This denim stretches more than our other raw denim. Expect up to 1.5" total stretch in the waist once you begin breaking them in. Some customers size down to account for this stretch. There will be initial indigo bleeding, avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.