Standard Issue // 13.5oz Cone Mills$230.00
We're excited to reintroduce the Standard Issue fit to our denim offering. Originally released with our inaugural collection back in 2009, the Standard Issue is our take on the classic relaxed tapered leg silhouette. It is made of Cone denim from the legendary White Oak Mill in North Carolina, the cornerstone of US authentic selvedge denim manufacturing. Sadly this mill ceased production and business operations at the end of 2017.
FIT // Tapered Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 13.5oz Cone Mills White Oak indigo selvedge denim
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Branded button on waistband
– Silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Fly extension cut on selvedge
– Lined back pockets
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
There will be a fast break-in period with this denim. You can expect up to 1" total stretch in the waist. Avoid light-colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Soak or hand wash in cold water, hang dry only.