Stanton 14oz // Neppy$275.00
This Japanese left-hand twill denim is a cotton/hemp blend (87%/13%) and has loads of character from the irregular spinning of the yarns used to weave this denim. The left-hand twill direction, combined with the composition of the yarn, will yield dramatic fades. You can also expect a more comfortable break-in, as left-hand twill is known to soften quickly. The selvedge does not have an identifying ticker, which gives it a super clean, authentic look.
FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 14oz sanforized Japanese selvedge neppy denim (87% cotton/13% hemp)
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on button fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bags
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Lined back pockets
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. You can expect a good amount of indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.