Stanton 14oz // Neppy Indigo$295.00
FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 14oz neppy cotton 85% / linen 15% left-hand twill (LHT) selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on button fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bags
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Lined back pockets
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. You can expect a good amount of indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer. Left-hand twill (LHT) is a less common weaving method. Employed by Lee in the early 20th century, LHT is known for its softer hand when compared to the widely utilized right-hand twill.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.