Stanton // Copper Canvas
Final Sale - no returns or exchanges
FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
FABRIC // 11.5oz non-selvedge 100% cotton Japanese canvas
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stitch on coin pocket
– Lined back pockets with hand-rolled hem
– Branded button on waistband
– Antique copper rivets
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Tonal stitching
– Made in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
These run 1 size small compared to our raw denim, so we recommend sizing up 1 size. They will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Care for these like you would raw denim. Wash by hand, or cold soak with minimal detergent. Hang dry only. DO NOT put these in the washing machine on a spin cycle. The canvas is not a color-fast fabric (it is intended to fade), so you can expect the color of the fabric to change after wash/soak.