The Ranger jacket was inspired by the classic Baracuta G9. Super clean and functional, and is perfect for any occasion. The gusseted shoulders create a moto vibe, while the clean welt pockets give the jacket a modest sophistication.
– Body lined in 7oz Japanese double-gauze quilted flannel
– Sleeves lined in black satin
– 2 welt hand-warmer style front pockets
– Welt pocket on left chest
– Antique brass YKK 2-way zipper made in Japan
– Gusseted shoulders
– Interior left chest pocket
– Horn buttons on cuff
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR TOPS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken while flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
You can expect minimal stretch in this fabric.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Spot clean only. Do not submerge this jacket in water.