Introducing a new 2x1 Japanese indigo denim with a lighter indigo shade and the denim has not been singed, giving it a beautiful vintage look. Paired with a natural selvedge with no ticker, also reminiscent of vintage denim.
FIT // Skinny Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 11oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stitch on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Sewn in Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. You can expect a good amount of indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.