Stealth SK 11oz$230.00
This denim is a 2×1 weave construction instead of the traditional 3×1 weave construction that you’ll find with most denim. There’s 2 great characteristics that you’ll find with this 2×1 denim. The first is the light weight which is perfect for warmer weather. A 2×1 weave uses 1 less yarn in the warp yarn, which lends to the lighter weight feel and shorter break-in. The second is the unique look of a less defined directional twill pattern due to the 2×1 construction. Additionally, this denim has a great vertical slub texture which will only become more apparent with wear.
FIT // Skinny Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 11oz sanforized sulfur-dyed black warp x black weft Japanese red-line selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu mills.
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
– Branded matte black button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. Black denim is sulphur-dyed, so will have a sulphur scent to them at first (this is normal). This will dissipate after a few weeks of wear.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.