Supply Jacket // 15oz Indigo Sashiko
Restock available mid-July
FIT // Slim Fit
FABRIC // 15oz indigo sashiko from Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan
– Our modern take on the classic denim jacket
– Interior pockets clean finished w/ bias tape
– Front patch pockets
– Chain-stitched seams
– Branded leather patch with sashiko artwork
– Matte black crossed feather branded buttons
– Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR TOPS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
There is a very short break-in period with this fabric. This fabric, in its raw form, has a slight shine to it due to the resin applied during finishing. The shine will disappear quickly with wear, or with a 20-30 min warm water soak. This is a rope-dyed yarn, so it will fade with wear and time. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash by hand or soak in cold water. Hang dry only.