Restock available mid-May
Our proprietary 15.25oz indigo selvedge denim is custom-made for us in Japan. It features our signature indigo selvedge ID and pure indigo-dyed, ring-spun yarn, which produces a subtle vertical slub texture and a great hand-feel. This results in amazing fade character over the life of the denim.
FIT // Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 15.25oz sanforized pure indigo Japanese selvedge denim with our signature indigo selvedge ID
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Navy hand silk-screened pocket bags
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. You can expect a good amount of indigo bleeding in the first few weeks of wear. Avoid light colored surfaces as indigo will transfer.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.