Field Pants // Grid Camo$195.00
Grid Camo (or "Night Desert" pattern) is a unique DPM (disruptive pattern material) developed by the US military in the 1980s to confuse night-vision devices. It proved to be less effective at a longer range, so was discontinued after a short-term, making it more unique & distinctive among the more traditional patterns.
FIT // Relaxed Taper, Mid-rise
FABRIC // 100% cotton 9oz Japanese sateen
– Inspired by military fatigue pants
– Patch back pockets w/ flap
– Fuller fit in seat (longer rise) & roomier upper thigh
– Double-needle feld seam construction on inseam & side seam
– Nickel finish branded buttons
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR PANTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
SIZING NOTE //
This style is designed to fit relaxed, for a more fitted look we recommend sizing down from what you typically wear in our raw denim. Please note the inseam appears shorter than our other bottoms due to the longer rise of this style.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash by hand or soak in cold water. Hang dry only.