Silveridge // 14oz Ecru
Restock available mid-May
Introducing an all-new fit to our denim line-up: the Silveridge is a fit that lands between our best-selling Stanton and SK fit. It will have a higher rise than both of those fits, but the leg will be right in between for an overall slim and flattering silhouette.
FIT // Slim Straight, High-Rise
DENIM // 14oz Ecru selvedge denim from Japan
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
– Branded button on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bags
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.