Stealth Standard Issue$240.00
We're excited to reintroduce the Standard Issue fit to our denim offering. Originally released with our inaugural collection back in 2009, the Standard Issue is our take on the classic relaxed tapered leg silhouette.
FIT // Tapered Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 15oz sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu mills.
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Branded button on waistband
– Silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Fly extension cut on selvedge
– Lined back pockets
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
Raw denim will stretch up to 1" total in the waist once you begin breaking them in. Black denim is sulphur-dyed, so will have a sulphur scent to them at first (this is normal). This will dissipate after a few weeks of wear.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash by hand, or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.