Work Trousers // Stealth Sashiko
The Work Trouser is a re-issue from our Archives, and was first released in our inaugural FW09 collection. We launched the brand with only a few styles, and this piece in particular really defined our approach to work wear. Loaded with subtle details and a nod to utilitarian functionality, this signature trouser embodies our design ethos and quickly became a cult classic.
FIT // Slim-straight
FABRIC // 15oz black sashiko from Japan
– 6 pocket trouser w/ button closure on slash front pockets
– Button closure on rear pocket
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Lined back pockets
– Branded button on waistband and fly
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Sewn in Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR PANTS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
FABRIC NOTE //
There is a very short break-in period with this fabric. This fabric, in its raw form, has a slight shine to it due to the resin applied during finishing. The shine will disappear quickly with wear, or with a 20-30 min warm water soak. This is a rope-dyed yarn, so it will fade with wear and time.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS //
Wash by hand or soak in cold water. Hang dry only.